Evergreen has been committed to providing financial support to students, who have excellent academic achievements and could not offer their education, for 6 years of high school education (7th to 12th grade). When you choose to sponsor a student, please consider continuous support until s/he finishes high-school or vocational school.
Some outstanding rural students are admitted to universities. Many Evergreen donors also choose to continue funding them for the first two years in university, so that these rural students could focus on their studies until they are ready to support themselves by their expertise.
In addition to the financial aid, many Evergreen donors also chose to become mentors. As a trustworthy guide and friend, you could communicate with the students on a regular basis, providing much-needed advices for their studies and personal lives.
Rural Library Program:
Evergreen focuses on building modern school and public libraries in remote China. The rural libraries have the following needs:
- Books: Most rural libraries have pressing needs for books to expand their collection. We need $500 for annual book donation for a small library (about 250 books) and $2,000 for annual book donation for a large library (about 1000 books).
- Library Information Management System: Evergreen helps rural libraries automate their operation through a library management system. In order to improve readership and circulation by effective assessment, we need your help of US$4,500 for computer equipment including computers, printers, bar code scanner, library management software and training etc.)
- Library Services: Evergreen helps rural school libraries offer extensive services to assist teaching and learning and improve information literacy. Evergreen also support public libraries to expand innovative services to meet diversified community needs such as livelihood, culture and education. To achieve this, we need your support of US$800 for a one-year small project and US$60,000 for a three-year large project.
General Funding - Donate
- General Funds
Help A Student - Donate
- $80 One junior high scholarship per year
- $160 One senior high scholarship per year
- $600 First year university scholarship
(1st year of college is the hardest)
- $300 Second year university scholarship
(They get loans for 3rd and 4th years)
- Donate to the Orville Robbins Scholarship Fund
(What is The Orville M. "Robby" Robbins Scholarship?)
- Donate to Dinah McMillan Kahler Scholarship Fund
(What is The Dinah McMillan Kahler Scholarship?)
Help A Library - Donate
$500 books per library for small library
$2000 Books books per library for central libraries
- Library information management system:
$4,500/library Computer equipment
- Library services:
$800 Small library project
$60,000 Large library project
( We need 30 small projects for 2010)
Fund A Training - Donate
- $300 Teacher training per teacher
(Expense for attending workshops)
Donate by Check:
Please download one of the followings, fill in the form and mail it with the check to our mailing address.
Please contact us for a gift for securities or other assets